Thursday, October 26, 2017 – 10 AM PST
Competing in the global market requires manufacturing companies to maintain optimum inventory levels, keep storage costs minimal, and consistently providing a high service level. Many will look into more cost-effective solutions while also inspecting inventory processes, which quickly produces cost savings with relatively little effort.
Analyzing your master and transactional data and your inventory processes enables you to uncover untapped potential in your business processes, increase your service level and reduce your logistics costs.
Have you developed the right inventory management strategy for your company?
What You’ll Learn:
Reasons for Incorrect Inventory Levels
- Processes which considerably influence your inventory levels
- Roles which bad master data and MRP parameter quality play
Road to Inventory Optimization (Approach)
- SAP rule set in the forecasting, materials requirements planning (MRP), production and distribution subareas as an essential element.
- Selecting the right planning parameters for Forecasting, MRP Planning & Production Planning
- Master Data and Classification Clustering
Inventory Optimization Packages
- Inventory Optimization Service Package: A proven method to rapidly establish effective inventory management.
- Powerful add-on tools to support your Inventory Optimization Project
Live Demo in SAP
- We will log into SAP to show and demonstrate the add-on tools, MRP Monitor and the Inventory Cockpit, in action.
Who Should Attend?
- Companies that run SAP ECC 5.0 and above and are interested in improving existing logistics processes and gaining a competitive edge in their industry.
- Consulting firms interested in learning about the suite of SAP Inventory Optimization options.
- Thought leaders who work with SAP on a regular basis.
* For additional information, go to https://blueharbors.com/sapscmio/